P5 - MTC-2-BT Mini Tank Controller for Big Tank
Status: Out of Stock
Related Product: ACU Auxiliary Control Unit, GSU 2 Axis Gun Stabilize Unit
MTC-2-BT is a modified version of MTC-2 for big tank. It has large battery and motor connectors, and also FET with ultra low resistance. MTC-2-BT can work alone as a twin motor ECS (electronic speed controller) for RC tanks. When the ACU (auxiliary control unit) is connected, it can also control turret rotation, gun elevation, gun firing, machine gun firing and engine sounds. When GSU (gun stabilize unit) is connected, the ACU can stabilize gun elevation and turret rotation when the tank is moving.
- MTC-2-BT can work alone as a twin motor ESC, with 20A continuous current for large motors.
- ECS with forward, reverse, left, right and pivot turn over all speed range.
- 5, 4 or 2 channel receiver options. When using 2 channel receivers, control can be switched between tank motion and turret / gun motion by trimmer action.
- Simple one button setup procedure.
- 7.2V (6 cell NiMH) or 7.4V (2C Lipo)
- Auto low voltage cut off.
- MTC-2-BT PCB dimensions: 31 x 38 x 20mm (1.2”x1.5”x0.8”)
- MTC-2-BT dimensions with mounting plate: 45 x 38 x 26mm (1.8”x1.5”x1”)
Manual: MTC-2-BT and ACU Manual V3.2